Hygiene. Safety. Security
Amidst the global pandemic of COVID-19, we at Haut Monde Hill Stream Resort give utmost importance to our guest’s and employee’s safety.
The faux luxurious facilities overlooking the greenery of the beautiful foothills will ensure safety and a fresh environment. We are actively taking necessary measures to ensure a safe and hygienic environment for our guests. We also keep ourselves updated with the new rules and regulations regarding this unforeseen pandemic.
To ensure transparence, here are some precautionary measures that Haut Monde Hill Stream Resort follows to ensure safety, security, and hygienic environment for our guests.
- Temperature check-ups of employees before they enter the premises. Unwell employees are advised to stay home and come when they have fully recovered with a Negative RTPCR.
- Employees maintain social distancing whilst wearing mask and gloves.
- Guests without masks are given one. Masks and hand sanitisers are available at Reception. Hand Sanitisers are available on each floor, restaurants, and recreational areas.
- All areas are deep cleaned and sanitised to ensure a hygienic and safe environment.
- Chefs prepare fresh and healthy food from home-grown vegetables. Menu is set to ensure the guests consume nutritious and healthy food.
- In order to maintain less contact, our employees share an e-menu.
- Our chefs are trained to handle food in safe ways
- We follow the guidelines issued by WHO. Each time the guidelines are revised our employees are trained to ensure our guests safety.
- The premise has a first aid kit. In case of any emergency, we have a on-call Doctor.
Haut Monde Hill Stream Resort observes strict procedures to ensure that our guests check-in and check-out safely and without any health hazard.
Safe Vacation Spot For Your Parents
With the rise in COVID cases and lockdowns extending, we tend to worry about our parent’s safety especially when they are home alone. Haut Monde Hill Stream Resort is an excellent option for your parents to stay at during this outbreak of the fatal COVID. Our team is trained to ensure utmost safety of our guests making it one of the safest and hygienic resorts in Dehradun.
What do you need to do?
- Bring a Negative RTPCR Report – to ensure the safety of our other parents & employees.
- Wear mask at all times – take it off when necessary.
- Keep washing or sanitising your hands.
- Maintain social distancing with other parents.
What you get?
- Fresh and aromatic air – thanks to the foothills and the magnificent stream
- Open and pollution-free environment
- Zero population
- Isolated and remote area that spreads across 7.5 acres
We hope to ensure that Haut Monde Hill Stream Resort will ensure you have a happy and safe time.