When newlyweds look for calm destinations to enjoy their honeymoon and rest after their ceremonies, most couples prefer to go to hill stations or beaches rather than cities. When it comes to hill stations, honeymoon packages for couples in near Dehradun should be your ideal choice. Parties' attractions include lakes, snow-covered peaks, deep woods, waterfalls, sacred spots, and many more in Dehradun. In addition, Uttarakhand is home to several hill stations, including Nainital, Mussoorie, Dhanaulti, Chakrata, Munsiyari, and more.
What Makes Dehradun a Popular Honeymoon Destination in India's Himalayan Region?
It is ideal for romantic getaways because of its pleasant weather and stunning scenery, including many attractions such as waterfalls, water caves, and lovely rivers. In addition, Dehradun is a popular honeymoon destination because of the following reasons.
- It is situated in the Doon Valley region, which is surrounded by hills and sacred rivers.
- In addition to Rishikesh, Haridwar, Ponta Sahib, and other well-known tourist attractions.
- Mussoorie, Chakrata, Dhanaulti, and many other popular hill stations are all within a few hours' drive.
- Tourist attractions for couples in Dehradun include waterfalls, temples, national parks, historical monuments, museums, and other historic locations.
- If you're looking for a romantic getaway, Dehradun is a great option.
- Bus, train, and airline are all options for getting to Dehradun from major cities.
Tourist Attractions Near Dehradun for Couples
- Mussoorie, India's most famous hill resort is only 35 miles from Dehradun. One day is sufficient for a trip for a couple to see all of the area's beautiful sights before returning to Dehradun. For the entire Mussoorie experience, we recommend staying for at least one day.
- A little over 40 kilometres away, in the city of Dehradun, you'll find Rishikesh, a popular honeymoon destination because of its proximity to the Ganges River and the world-famous Jhula Bazaar.
- An iconic Gurudwara dedicated to the remembrance of Guru Gobind Singh Ji may be found in Paonta Sahib. The Yamuna River runs through the area. It's only a short drive from Dehradun, at about 47 kilometres.
When is the Best Time to Go on a Honeymoon to Dehradun?
Dehradun is best visited between March and June. Up until the end of February, temperatures will be below freezing. After that, the weather is nice and comfortable; the days are hot, but the evenings are excellent, making it ideal for a romantic getaway. Travelling during the monsoon season is not recommended. Dehradun is also beautiful in September and October. From November through February, the daytime high in Dehradun is 3 degrees, and the overnight low is 3 degrees. During December and January, snowfalls can be found in Mussoorie, Dhanaulti, and Chakrata.
Are there any options for honeymoon packages for couples near Dehradun? As you begin a new chapter in your life, nothing could be better than a trip to Dehradun with your loved one. It's a popular destination for newlyweds, who flock here every year in their droves. These lovely spots have such a romantic vibe that couples on their honeymoon return time and time. These honeymoon packages for couples in near Dehradun by Haut Monde Hotels are ideal for individuals who want to treat their loved ones to a vacation filled with the best colours of a delightful holiday. High-end accommodations and honeymoon packages are available at the Haut Monde Hotels in Dehradun near airport for those on a tight budget with all the amenities.